3 x new potatoes – cooked, cooled and diced
6 x free range eggs – lightly beaten with a splash of cream
60grm Gubben chorizo – diced
50grm Carrigaline cheddar, grated
2 x spring onions – finely diced
Handful of cherry tomatoes – halved
Handful of garden peas – defrosted
Handful of fresh parsley – finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas 4.
- Line a six-hole muffin tin with muffin cases or silicone cases
- Gently mix the chorizo, spring onions, peas, parsley and potatoes, season lightly.
- Evenly divide the mixture into the cases and pour over the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 15-20 mins until golden and set in the
- Ensure the frittatas are cooked by shaking the tin, they should be wobble free!
- Eat warm or cold.
- These frittatas will store well for 2 days in a fridge!