200grms Gingernut biscuits – crushed
200grms full fat cream cheese
200ml Irish Double Cream
Small punnet of Strawberries – sliced
7 tbsp icing sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
Sprigs of mint
8 glass jars (recycle old jam jars)
- Divide the biscuit crumbs between the jars.
- Whisk up the cream cheese, cream, sugar and the vanilla until creamy and soft.
- Mash half of the strawberries and a tsp of icing sugar with a fork and gently swirl
through the cheesecake filling.
- Divide evenly between the jars.
- Top with remaining strawberries and chill for at least one hour before heading off!